Did horribly first semester thinking about switching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonhodourado

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did horribly my first semester, took engineering classes and ended with a 2.5 GPA. Thankfully, none of the them count as science classes. I'm afraid my first semester grades are way too low to pull up by the end of junior year, my overall GPA will likely barely break a 3.1. Should I continue with my plans for medical School? Im quite stressed out by this and am afraid of not getting in to med school because of this. Im also an Asian Male in NJ, which isn't helping me out. Any thoughts or advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I did horribly my first semester, took engineering classes and ended with a 2.5 GPA. Thankfully, none of the them count as science classes. I'm afraid my first semester grades are way too low to pull up by the end of junior year, my overall GPA will likely barely break a 3.1. Should I continue with my plans for medical School? Im quite stressed out by this and am afraid of not getting in to med school because of this. Im also an Asian Male in NJ, which isn't helping me out. Any thoughts or advice?
This is so big. Fix your problem and don't slip again.