Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Did I just screw the pooch?!?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by StevenRF, Nov 30, 2005.

1. StevenRF

StevenRF Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

After getting accepted to UCSD I sent in my matriculation form as well as some disability form. I assumed this was just to hold my place rather than me withdrawing from my acceptance. Got an email today for doing housing info, financial aid, etc. At the end it talked about my intentions to matriculate, how they look forward to seeing me in the fall, etc... Does this now mean that they think Im 100% on attending UCSD?!?! Should I not have sent that form in?!? :eek:

Im still waiting on acceptances for USC, UCLA, and UCSF, with SF being my top choice. Did I make a mistake? I thought you could hold multiple acceptances before may 15th...

2. pseudoknot

Physician PhD Faculty Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yes, it's fine. You can still withdraw later. If you hadn't sent that in, you'd have lost your spot. Congratulations on UCSD, BTW. It's a great school.

3. beefballs

beefballs MIDWEST
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    wait I thought this thread was about screwing pooches?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Labslave

Labslave Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    :laugh:

5. StevenRF

StevenRF Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Phew... Thought I messed up big time. Thats good to know. Their language on these forms isn't too specific.

If you want to screw pooches....hmm maybe you should hit up stile? :laugh: