Did I Make A Mistake on Drexel's Secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StritchMD2011

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received and submitted Drexel's secondary application today. After I paid, I went to look at a copy of my application on their website, and I noticed that the two boxes on the last page which ask about criminal activity didn't have anything checked. I distinctly remember checking no for both boxes.

Does anyone else's application show up this way after they submitted, or did I simply forget? If not, I'll call them tomorrow to check. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

bump. I'd really appreciate it if someone could go take a quick look.

My application shows the boxes were checked No.

Members don't see this ad :)
wasn't drexel's the one that asked: "if you are a PA resident or are thinking of practicing in PA, have ever been convicted of blah blah blah." i don't think i checked it because neither apply to me.

So many problems with the Drexel app. I don't even know where to start.

The first question was "For Pennsylvania residents or applicants considering obtaining a license to practice in the Commenwealth of Pennsylvania". I guess I should have left that blank. The second one question applies to everyone, I think.

Yeah, I checked the first one just in case - never know if I would ever want a license in Pennsylvania. The problem is that neither show up on my final app. Maybe I refreshed the website before I submitted and it deleted those two boxes.

I just called them and mentioned that those two boxes weren't checked for section 7 on my submitted application. The admissions guy I talked to said that there's a glitch in the system where sometimes not everything you submitted shows up, but that they do have all of the correct information.

The guy sounded really tired of taking calls about this issue. I bet they're getting a ton...