Did I messed up my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ykza5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have this doubt that has been eating me alive.
All my documents were uploaded to ERAS since August including ps, lor, etc. I applied on sept 15th everything was good, then I go the next day to check and behold, only one program had the 3 lors assigned, apaparently I missed something and all the others didn't get lors assigned. I did assigned all documents, but I'm scared that this might in someway mess up my application :(
Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't tell if you're being serious, hatwobble. Can't you just re assign the letters?

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't tell if you're being serious, hatwobble. Can't you just re assign the letters?
Yes,
And considering the fail of the ERAS servers, I'm sure schools aren't suprised by "late" submissions.
Not to mention some schools don't upload the MSPE right away.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

It's very common to not have all your letters on Sept 15. I'm still waiting on a letter that I was told will be done next week. MSPE isn't even out until Oct 1. You're perfectly fine.

It's very common to not have all your letters on Sept 15. I'm still waiting on a letter that I was told will be done next week. MSPE isn't even out until Oct 1. You're perfectly fine.
Fast forward to October 2nd and OP creates new thread about MSPE.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Sorry for the grammar. I was in a rush and a very stressful mood at the time :)
Yes I was dead serious. I did assign all my letters when I realize this. Thanks for the replies, now I see it was a silly thing to worry about, but you hear so many people saying “if you don't have everything by the 15th you are doomed", glad this forum exists :)