Medical Did I properly report IA and ordinance disclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSpursGo

SDN Chief Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, hang in there while I air my anxieties. I was recently accepted to a medical school, and want to make sure I've disclosed everything properly.

First, during undergrad I was called before a conduct board to explain an MIP (booze), where they decided that the Conduct charge would be dropped after hearing my story. Since I was never disciplined, I marked "No" with regards to the Institutional Action question. Was I correct in doing this? My school also has since destroyed any record of this as per their protocol (after x amount of years).

Second, I disclosed a misdemeanor MIP and Littering conviction on my primary and secondary app. That being said these were both actually ordinance violations and not misdemeanors. Should I contact the admissions office about this? I realize that makes these lesser issues by being ordinance violations, but I don't want the background check to have conflicting info.

Am I being too paranoid?

EDIT: I also have official documentation from the original conduct charge that states they were not going to pursue charges for the possible violation.
Yes and yes.

These are both nothing, so you should do nothing. Congrats on your acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.