Did i ruin my upward trend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paintbucketgreen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this considered to be a good upward trend? I know theres a pretty concerning dip my sophomore year so im worried how this will look...

freshman: sGPA = 3.13, cGPA = 3.24
sophomore: sGPA = 2.91, cGPA = 2.95
junior: sGPA = 3.55, cGPA = 3.58
senior: sGPA = 3.84, cGPA = 3.88

and to top it off.. my senior year I had straight A's (one A-), and i just took my finals for my last summer session classes at UCI, i think i may be in danger of ending that trend with a B- or a C+ (senior gpa listed above is assuming i got the C+). Did i just undo all my hard work with that last grade? this teacher was beyond tough, took points off for everything she possibly could, straight scale microbio lab that kind of wrecked me. im currently feeling very disheartened :(

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you are in that bad of a position! Now it's a time to focus on where to go from here! Don't be defeated by numbers!

Is this considered to be a good upward trend? I know theres a pretty concerning dip my sophomore year so im worried how this will look...

freshman: sGPA = 3.13, cGPA = 3.24
sophomore: sGPA = 2.91, cGPA = 2.95
junior: sGPA = 3.55, cGPA = 3.58
senior: sGPA = 3.84, cGPA = 3.88

and to top it off.. my senior year I had straight A's (one A-), and i just took my finals for my last summer session classes at UCI, i think i may be in danger of ending that trend with a B- or a C+ (senior gpa listed above is assuming i got the C+). Did i just undo all my hard work with that last grade? this teacher was beyond tough, took points off for everything she possibly could, straight scale microbio lab that kind of wrecked me. im currently feeling very disheartened :(
A senior year GPA of 3.88 including a C+(which we don't even know you've earned yet) still looks great. Stop beating yourself up. A microanalysis of your transcript is far more likely to dwell on the first two years, not the last two, when you'd obviously figured things out.

Reactions: 1 user