Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Did I see morningLight today at columbia???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by choker, Oct 9, 2001.

1. choker

choker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was at P&S for a class today and I could have sworn i passed morningLight with interview suit on and everything!!!

-hey morningLight, was that you???
    If it was, I was the guy that stared at you on 168st for like 5 minutes as you walked by. I wasn't a sicko or anything, I was just trying to check the face with the picture you posted earlier.

2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Yes, most likely.
    Both Tbone and Morninglight were at Columbia for their interviews this morning :)

How do I know you ask?
    Well, I have placed tracking devices on my favorite SDNers. :p :p :D :D

3. choker

choker Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

bump.

hey, MorningLight, was that you? you go to barnard? i'm in CC, what's your real name???

-just curious.

4. MorningLight2100

MorningLight2100 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi choker,

Oh, geeze!!! Caught!!! I'm sorry I didn't actually notice you...I was too focused on the day that lay ahead!

Yes, I am a student at Barnard...what a small world, that you're right across the street! What class are you taking at P&S?

Drop me a line sometime at [email protected] This whole coincidence is really funny. :D

Have a nice evening!

5. MorningLight2100

MorningLight2100 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

By the way, Scooby, next time you decide to bug me, can you please use a tracking device that doesn't show through my nylons??? My interviewer thought that I had some severely problematic spider veins. ;)