Did I see morningLight today at columbia???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was at P&S for a class today and I could have sworn i passed morningLight with interview suit on and everything!!!

-hey morningLight, was that you???
If it was, I was the guy that stared at you on 168st for like 5 minutes as you walked by. I wasn't a sicko or anything, I was just trying to check the face with the picture you posted earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, most likely.
Both Tbone and Morninglight were at Columbia for their interviews this morning :)

How do I know you ask?
Well, I have placed tracking devices on my favorite SDNers. :p :p :D :D

bump.

hey, MorningLight, was that you? you go to barnard? i'm in CC, what's your real name???

-just curious.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi choker,

Oh, geeze!!! Caught!!! I'm sorry I didn't actually notice you...I was too focused on the day that lay ahead!

Yes, I am a student at Barnard...what a small world, that you're right across the street! What class are you taking at P&S?

Drop me a line sometime at [email protected]. This whole coincidence is really funny. :D

Have a nice evening!

By the way, Scooby, next time you decide to bug me, can you please use a tracking device that doesn't show through my nylons??? My interviewer thought that I had some severely problematic spider veins. ;)