Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

did i submit????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Milhouse Van Houten, Jul 3, 2001.

1. Milhouse Van Houten

Milhouse Van Houten Senior Member

i went through the submitting process and got the typical error message. i heard that if you can alter your essay, then you did not submit. well, i just took out a comma and saved, and there was no problem. i put it back in, resaved, and beat my computer in with a baseball bat. what am i supposed to do. do i assume it didn't work and just resubmit??? or will i get charged over and over again.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

hey buddy

this is what happened with me....i hit the final button, and I wanted to begin to sing the gospel HONULuya HONUluya (sorry not sure about the spelling)...

anyway, got the damn error, and I felt so FREAKN $#$#[email protected]#$#...so I went back, I was like they are going to charge me again!!!

so this is what heppened, I went, did the whole **** again, until i got a RECEIPT from amcas saying it was processed...and then it said continue...so i clicked continue DAMN ERROR AGAIN

I was like PWEAASSEEE they just charged me 1000 bucks...so i went again started with the last step and this time around, in my designate school section the fee was reduced to zero :)

ok, now piece of advice, after you do all that ****, and even if you do print out a copy of the receipt. My advice is to call them, stay on the que for approximatly 2 hours until they personally tell u "Yes, we received your file and it has been processed, and your credit card is charged"

good luck!!!! BELIEVE ME U WILL NEED IT

last time, i was on the que, and I stayed on the "Zero" order for 2 hours. It finally dawned on me that they were haveing another blackout! :eek:

4. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator

Resident [Any Field]
    "Alleluia" is the spelling of the word you're looking for.... :D

You might want to replace the "i" in you "s" word with a "1" or something.... If the administrators see it you may end up getting kicked out....it's something about the agreement and policy. It's happened before, just giving you a heads up.... Later dude :cool:

5. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

hey poppy

really? I am so sorry. I accidently typed that word :rolleyes: please don't kick me out...I promise not to do it again sorry :D

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I thought you were trying to re-enact Handel's Messiah... I always thought the spelling was "Hallelujah"

Oh well, doesnt matter anyways.

7. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

yeah ur right , I was trying to spell Hallelujah

so Popoy what is with that Alleulia? :p

hope I don't have these wonderful spelling errors on my application....

oh what the heck...with all the bugs that they have.....I am sure I will be forgiven if I make one "tiny" spelling error....

:D

8. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator

Resident [Any Field]
    Alleluia originated from Latin converted from Greek..... Hallelujah is Hebrew....

Alright.... Anyway..... Look it up in a dictionary.... :D

I think this thread has officially diverted.

9. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

Oh Really? Handel was Jewish? :D?

just kidding :)