1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Did no one else have form BN?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by terzian, Apr 19, 2004.

1. terzian

terzian MS4
    7+ Year Member

I haven't talked to anyone from my testing center or anywhere else that had this form. I'm getting lonely. :p

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pjc199

pjc199 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I had BN. My opinion: PS started off alot like the easy AAMC 3R then slowly got more difficult towards the end. I was thrown off by the VR given the fact that I found the passages to be more difficult than those given on the practice exams from Kaplan. BS seemed a little rough. Alot biochem and genetics. I'm just hoping for the best so that I can possibly meet my minimum requirements to apply to DO schools.

4. good_faith

good_faith Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had form BN.
    I agree P.S. at the beginning was easier, and get harder at the end. I was unable to finish on time, so I had to guess 3-5 questions. Verbal was hard probably same level as the practice exams. I like those Social Security passage. BS, 2-3 passages were so difficult those eye color and RB/E24/E7.. passage with graph, didn?t have any clue, ended up guessing. Free stand question at the end of BS section was a gift. Overall for me Bio was the easiest except the passages I mentioned. I have a feel that I will take the exam in August, Yeekeee!

5. emidesu

emidesu Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I had BN; I miscalculated the time I had left on the PS and started guessing too soon. I actually thought it was the hardest PS section I have seen, and I've taken all the AAMC tests except 7.
    Anyway, I voided because I didn't want to score lower than my first time.