terzian

MS4
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
The Sunshine State
Visit site
Status
I haven't talked to anyone from my testing center or anywhere else that had this form. I'm getting lonely. :p

pjc199

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
Status
I had BN. My opinion: PS started off alot like the easy AAMC 3R then slowly got more difficult towards the end. I was thrown off by the VR given the fact that I found the passages to be more difficult than those given on the practice exams from Kaplan. BS seemed a little rough. Alot biochem and genetics. I'm just hoping for the best so that I can possibly meet my minimum requirements to apply to DO schools.

good_faith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
I had form BN.
I agree P.S. at the beginning was easier, and get harder at the end. I was unable to finish on time, so I had to guess 3-5 questions. Verbal was hard probably same level as the practice exams. I like those Social Security passage. BS, 2-3 passages were so difficult those eye color and RB/E24/E7.. passage with graph, didn?t have any clue, ended up guessing. Free stand question at the end of BS section was a gift. Overall for me Bio was the easiest except the passages I mentioned. I have a feel that I will take the exam in August, Yeekeee!

emidesu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2000
USA
Visit site
Status
Non-Student
I had BN; I miscalculated the time I had left on the PS and started guessing too soon. I actually thought it was the hardest PS section I have seen, and I've taken all the AAMC tests except 7.
Anyway, I voided because I didn't want to score lower than my first time.

About the Ads