1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Did no one else have form BN?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by terzian, Apr 19, 2004.

1. terzian

terzian MS4
    7+ Year Member

I haven't talked to anyone from my testing center or anywhere else that had this form. I'm getting lonely. :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pjc199

pjc199 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I had BN. My opinion: PS started off alot like the easy AAMC 3R then slowly got more difficult towards the end. I was thrown off by the VR given the fact that I found the passages to be more difficult than those given on the practice exams from Kaplan. BS seemed a little rough. Alot biochem and genetics. I'm just hoping for the best so that I can possibly meet my minimum requirements to apply to DO schools.

3. good_faith

good_faith Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had form BN.
    I agree P.S. at the beginning was easier, and get harder at the end. I was unable to finish on time, so I had to guess 3-5 questions. Verbal was hard probably same level as the practice exams. I like those Social Security passage. BS, 2-3 passages were so difficult those eye color and RB/E24/E7.. passage with graph, didn?t have any clue, ended up guessing. Free stand question at the end of BS section was a gift. Overall for me Bio was the easiest except the passages I mentioned. I have a feel that I will take the exam in August, Yeekeee!

4. emidesu

emidesu Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I had BN; I miscalculated the time I had left on the PS and started guessing too soon. I actually thought it was the hardest PS section I have seen, and I've taken all the AAMC tests except 7.
    Anyway, I voided because I didn't want to score lower than my first time.