Did not disclose in my primary application that I plan on taking a pre-req at CC in gap year

About the Ads

penguinsfan71

Jan 7, 2020
  1. Medical Student
Great to hear, I'll take it in the meanwhile and should they inquire I will update them with the latest transcript, I hope that is sufficient.

I doubt anyone will ask. Some schools ask you to enter current and future coursework as a part of their secondaries, but not all. I took a couple pre-reqs during my senior year and didn't include them in my primary, and it was a non-issue. As long as you have the pre-reqs done by the time you matriculate, you're fine.

Sep 4, 2006
The Other Side of the Portal
  1. Attending Physician
Great to hear, I'll take it in the meanwhile and should they inquire I will update them with the latest transcript, I hope that is sufficient.
Prior to matriculation, the one med school to which you commit to enroll will require you to submit an original transcript from every school attended. Despite this impending "proof" of prerequisite fulfillment, some med schools reach out to ask an acceptee ahead of time their plan to complete the requirements.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.