did pharmCAS calculate your GPA yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I give up I'll just wait patiently

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, too cheap for that. It was a PITA but a good 30 minute dedication was all I needed.

I submitted 8/27. I called today, and they said they were working on mine. They said it should be done in 3-5 days.

And the pharmacy schools you applied to do not get your application until GPA is verified? @gogopowerranger @Breathe_Easy
Correct. However, if you have all your other materials in (transcripts, letters, etc.) then they will still count it as the day you submit the application--if not then it will delay the application and if you wait until last minute could potentially miss the deadline.

Correct. However, if you have all your other materials in (transcripts, letters, etc.) then they will still count it as the day you submit the application--if not then it will delay the application and if you wait until last minute could potentially miss the deadline.
Thank you! Also, I called Pharmcas and they said that your professor can still turn in the letter of rec after you have submitted the app. Can you verify this...would it be considered late if they are not submitted when you submit the app or after the nov 1st deadline? Or were all your letters of rec submitted before you submitted your app? Thank you for clarifying! @Breathe_Easy :)

OK peeps my nagging is officially over. I was verified this morning. Pharms submitted 8/23 transcripts received on 8/11.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My last transcript was submitted 8/14! :) But I submitted the app on 9/4 :/

My application just got verified! Transcripts received by PharmCAS on 08/05/2015. PharmCAS application e-submitted on 09/04/2015.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine has not been calculated yet. I e-submitted and payed on 8/28. My last transcript was received on 9/8. I recently e submitted another school and payed on 9/10. Would that delayed my verification?

Hmmmmmm....I didn't even submit mine yet. I'm worried. For those that got verified did you hear back from pharmacy schools yet for an interview?

Hmmmmmm....I didn't even submit mine yet. I'm worried. For those that got verified did you hear back from pharmacy schools yet for an interview?
I received an email saying they got my application and are reviewing it a couple days ago, but nothing yet as far as interviews are concerned. I anticipate it'll still be a couple weeks.

Nice! If you don't mind me asking ...what schools did you apply to and is this for early decision?

Nice! If you don't mind me asking ...what schools did you apply to and is this for early decision?
Ferris State University for Early Decision, mainly to keep my job as a pediatric pharm tech and hopefully get an intern position.

Yes! I received an interview invitation from UW-Madison within 2 hours of my transcript verification. I'm guessing they just keep your application on file until everything is verified.

That's awesome! :D I've been told that schools automatically have access to your application materials after submission just without your verified GPA.

Quick question about Pharmcas. I don't think it matters, but if you received an honor more than once (e.g. dean's list) did you list the earliest date you received in on your application or the latest date? Thanks!

That's awesome! :D I've been told that schools automatically have access to your application materials after submission just without your verified GPA.

That's true. 24 hours after I submitted my PharmCAS app, but before all my transcripts were received, I received an email from one of the schools I applied to thanking me for my app and sending me a link to their secondary.

Quick question about Pharmcas. I don't think it matters, but if you received an honor more than once (e.g. dean's list) did you list the earliest date you received in on your application or the latest date? Thanks!

I don't know how other people did it, but I listed each time I got seperately. For example, each semester of Dean's List was listed seperately.

I don't know how other people did it, but I listed each time I got seperately. For example, each semester of Dean's List was listed seperately.
Hmmm, thats what I was thinking, but it their directions it says to list it only once. Did you call and ask them about the way you did it? Thanks for the reply!

Hmmm, thats what I was thinking, but it their directions it says to list it only once. Did you call and ask them about the way you did it? Thanks for the reply!

Did it? You know what? Let me check my app because maybe I didn't do it individually. I did mine the day it came out so its been awhile. Lol

Oops. I did enter it wrong then. Hopefully they'll overlook that little mistake.

Does anyone know what dates they are on for regular applicants? I applied on the 31st (not early decision) and haven't heard anything yet. I tried calling but they just tell me it can take up to 5 weeks, and don't give any specifics.

This thread has been very quiet lately. Has anyone called recently to find out what dates they're on for verification?

I had my transcripts received on 8/27 and submitted my application on 9/7. But I also paid to get it entered. I got mine approved today and sent my approval but does anyone know how long after that my GPA will be calculated?

I had my transcripts received on 8/27 and submitted my application on 9/7. But I also paid to get it entered. I got mine approved today and sent my approval but does anyone know how long after that my GPA will be calculated?

Mine took 3 days after they received my transcripts, but I also applied in mid-July the day it opened with transcripts being received a week later. It can take up to 5 weeks and with the application process in full swing now, I'd plan on waiting that long that way if they calculate before that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Just got an email that my GPA was verified. I submitted 8/25, transcripts were in 7/31.

Mine took 3 days after they received my transcripts, but I also applied in mid-July the day it opened with transcripts being received a week later. It can take up to 5 weeks and with the application process in full swing now, I'd plan on waiting that long that way if they calculate before that you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Got GPA verified today! Only took one day!

Mine still hasn't been verified :( I kind of regret waiting for the fee waiver and should've just paid the app fee for peace of mind

Mine still hasn't been verified :( I kind of regret waiting for the fee waiver and should've just paid the app fee for peace of mind
When did you submit yours?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

9/04 because I waited but I was truly done in August :confused:

9/04 because I waited but I was truly done in August :confused:
I submitted mine on August 28,but all my transcripts came in by 9/8. Mine also has not been verified yet.

I submitted mine on August 28,but all my transcripts came in by 9/8. Mine also has not been verified yet.

My transcripts were in the first week of August. The verification seems random because some people who submitted it later got verified quickly. Good luck! Hopefully it gets done in time :)

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I'll post if mine gets verified!

Verified 9/28 submitted 9/4 and transcripts received 7/29 and 8/12

I'm waiting for my GPA to be verified. Sigh.
Transcripts received on 08/03 and 08/04. Submitted app on 09/16.
I was so hesitant about submitting my app, kinda regret not submitting it earlier. But oh well. Now it's just a waiting game. I'll keep y'all posted. ^^

Has anyone who submitted in late August as a Non-early decision applicant gotten verified yet?

Has anyone who submitted in late August as a Non-early decision applicant gotten verified yet?

I called pharmcas yesterday since I submitted 8/20 but my transcript was received on the 27th, so they went by that date. They are working on the 8/26 right now. So she said that mine should be done sometime this week. So probably yours will be done this week too hopefully.

It is taking forever...

I called pharmcas yesterday since I submitted 8/20 but my transcript was received on the 27th, so they went by that date. They are working on the 8/26 right now. So she said that mine should be done sometime this week. So probably yours will be done this week too hopefully.

It is taking forever...

Thanks for the heads up! The wait is getting unbearable. Please post when yours gets verified.