did pharmCAS calculate your GPA yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted oct 20 and got it verified today nov 4
Oooo I'm excited! Mine was submitted 10/22 so it should be any day now! I received an email from one of the schools I applied to saying they were waiting for my application to finalize, so excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My app is completed today! Any one know as of now how long pharmcas to calculate GPA???

For Pharmcas, do you have to wait for LOR's and transcripts to come in before submitting the entire application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my pharmcas on 10/23, so hoping it's any day now.

My app is completed today! Any one know as of now how long pharmcas to calculate GPA???

It took for them two weeks to verify my GPA. My transcripts were received on the 10/21.

I submitted my pharmcas on 10/23, so hoping it's any day now.

Expect them to verify your application hopefully tomorrow or any day this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! I don't know if this will help anyone else out, but I submitted my application on 10/22 and payed extra for pharmCAS to enter my coursework. I approved the coursework earlier this afternoon 11/10 around 4. Hopefully, verification of my application does not take too long since I payed pharmCAS to enter my coursework for me. :)

Hi SDN! I submitted my PharmCAS on 10/23 and my GPA got verified on Monday 11/09/15. However, I still haven't received any e-mails from schools that they have received my applications. I submitted my supplementals in October as well, so I am getting a little worried that there may be something wrong. Does anyone know if it normally takes a few weeks for the schools to get your application after the GPA is verified?

Wow , they calculated my GPA in just "ONE " week. Now, i want to know how long it takes for school to contact you saying they have received your application?? Applying MWU - glendale..

PharmCAS verified today! Woohoo!:soexcited:
Submitted: 10/22
Coursework entry verified: 11/9
PharmCAS verified: 11/18

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow , they calculated my GPA in just "ONE " week. Now, i want to know how long it takes for school to contact you saying they have received your application?? Applying MWU - glendale..
when did u submit the applicatioN?

PharmCAS verified today! Woohoo!:soexcited:
Submitted: 10/22
Coursework entry verified: 11/9
PharmCAS verified: 11/18
What do you mean pharmcas verified?? You got confirmation that they have received your app?

MWU Glendale is super fast. I got the email to create my account within an hour after my pharmcas was verified and the interview invite within the next 1 or 2 days

MWU Glendale is super fast. I got the email to create my account within an hour after my pharmcas was verified and the interview invite within the next 1 or 2 days
Well My PCAT (NOV) isn' t up on pharmcas yet so may be will take time to send email??? I am worried :/ thanks for info though..

Submitted 11-6-15 verified 11-18-15! My GPA is about where I expected it. SIU contacted me within an hour to notify me of my missing supplemental info. PCAT hasn't been received yet, pretty excited to see who contacts me.

I submitted 11/10 and was verified and GPA calculated on 11/18 wow it was pretty pretty fast, I just finished the supplemental of one school that sent me an email minutes after my app was verified. :whistle::whistle::woot:

I submitted 11/10 and was verified and GPA calculated on 11/18 wow it was pretty pretty fast, I just finished the supplemental of one school that sent me an email minutes after my app was verified. :whistle::whistle::woot:
Nice! Do you mind sharing what school?

Nice! Do you mind sharing what school?
Palm Beach Atlantic University, I am applying to just 3 schools :arghh::arghh::arghh: because I cannot afford more, these are the other two : NOVA and University of Florida, PBA contacted me minutes after I was verified wow, I didn't know it was that fast.

Called today. I submitted on 11/17, and she said they were coming right upon my application for verification. So it should be done in the next couple days!

My friend submitted her pharmcas application on 12/1/15 and was verified on 12/8/15. I submitted mine on 12/2/15 (after her exactly 24hours) but my GPA has not been verified yet.