Did Program Fill?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treonaut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do you look for osteopathic programs that did not fill?

I know that the AOA oppurtunities has a site up, but some of that information is incorrect, any other suggestions?

I am looking for particular any ED programs that didn't fill in Ohio, Pa, or WV.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Where do you look for osteopathic programs that did not fill?

I know that the AOA oppurtunities has a site up, but some of that information is incorrect, any other suggestions?

I am looking for particular any ED programs that didn't fill in Ohio, Pa, or WV.

thanks

As far as I know, the AOA list that you mentioned is the only one. The information should be accurate as of the day of the match. However, the list does not reflect the # of openings/unfilled spots post-scramble.

You could always try calling individual programs in OH, PA, and WV and asking about # of spots filled.

It was my understanding that all the EM programs filled within days of the match. EM has become quite popular and competitive lately. (This information from a program director and corroborated by a regional education director.)

I could be wrong, however..... But I don't know of any other lists either.

The AOA opportunities site is the only source unless you call the programs of interest and ask.