stv2826

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
juss wondering cuz they didn't deposit my check yet. Its been almost a month. Do they send you a confirmation or receipt?

fajitapita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
juss wondering cuz they didn't deposit my check yet. Its been almost a month. Do they send you a confirmation or receipt?

Yes, they cashed my check. Yes, they confirmed this 4 ways: a) status on AADSAS changed from offer made to offer accepted b)bank statement shows it was cashed c)I had them sign for it when it was sent d)I called them to double check. Pick up a phone and call instead of asking people on here and worrying if they cashed it or not. You realize that if it got lost in the mail, that you lose your seat? I don't know about you, but I didn't assume that they got it becasue that's not something to risk.

dentist2b7007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I agree with Fajita. I also checked status on aadsas, had the school sign for it and called them.

pescado

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I also called them and checked aadsas. They said they will be cashing the checks that they have this week.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.