1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Did UNLV deposit your check?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by stv2826, Feb 26, 2007.

1. stv2826

stv2826 Member
    5+ Year Member

juss wondering cuz they didn't deposit my check yet. Its been almost a month. Do they send you a confirmation or receipt?

2. fajitapita

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yes, they cashed my check. Yes, they confirmed this 4 ways: a) status on AADSAS changed from offer made to offer accepted b)bank statement shows it was cashed c)I had them sign for it when it was sent d)I called them to double check. Pick up a phone and call instead of asking people on here and worrying if they cashed it or not. You realize that if it got lost in the mail, that you lose your seat? I don't know about you, but I didn't assume that they got it becasue that's not something to risk.

3. dentist2b7007

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I agree with Fajita. I also checked status on aadsas, had the school sign for it and called them.

4. pescado

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I also called them and checked aadsas. They said they will be cashing the checks that they have this week.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...