Quantcast

Did UNLV deposit your check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stv2826

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
juss wondering cuz they didn't deposit my check yet. Its been almost a month. Do they send you a confirmation or receipt?

fajitapita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
juss wondering cuz they didn't deposit my check yet. Its been almost a month. Do they send you a confirmation or receipt?

Yes, they cashed my check. Yes, they confirmed this 4 ways: a) status on AADSAS changed from offer made to offer accepted b)bank statement shows it was cashed c)I had them sign for it when it was sent d)I called them to double check. Pick up a phone and call instead of asking people on here and worrying if they cashed it or not. You realize that if it got lost in the mail, that you lose your seat? I don't know about you, but I didn't assume that they got it becasue that's not something to risk.

dentist2b7007

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I agree with Fajita. I also checked status on aadsas, had the school sign for it and called them.

pescado

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I also called them and checked aadsas. They said they will be cashing the checks that they have this week.