Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Did Yale send rejections?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Harvard.edu, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Harvard.edu

Harvard.edu Junior Member

My application there has been complete since early october, and I still haven't heard a thing?
    Has anyone been rejected from there pre-interview. Should I bother to write them a letter? I'd do this if I knew I still had a chance, but maybe they are like Harvard and send all decision letters at once. Any suggestions?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Ok,

Why is your name Harvard.edu????

I really want to know

4. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus

They have not sent out any rejections. I'd say that chances are slim, but there is still hope. They told me last week they would still send out invitations for another week or two. They told me my application was at the 'review board', but they might just tell everyone that...

So, there's hope. Just not a lot of it... :D Good luck! When you were you complete?

5. E'01

E'01 1K Member

Medical Student
    Brandonite they told me that today also.

6. they told me the same thing. just kidding. tee hee. i bet your heart skipped a beat, and you frowned just a little before you read "just kidding." tee hee hee. gluck tya

7. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus

I'm not really sure what to think. Because they told me they'd be interviewing until the middle of March, so they need to be issuing invites VERY SOON if they want us to be down there by then. I have a bad feeling that maybe they have issued all of the invites, and just haven't sorted out the rejections yet.

Maybe I'm just pessimistic after being burned too many times by Yale... :D