Did you collect your teeth yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDelilahSA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that are going to schools that need you to collect teeth, have you done so already? And if you have do you have any secret to your success, or did you just contact as many dentists as possible like the rest of us are planning? Any advice would be appreciated... Thank you. :D

Members don't see this ad.

yes, contact oral surgeons as they do many more extractions. Good luck!

i haven't started yet!! oops...i hope i get enough!

Members don't see this ad :)
Collect teeth ??? Is the requirements for all dental school or just certain school ??? Gosh ... hopefully just certain school LOL :)

can you use cow teeth or do they need to be human? (yes I know its a funny question)

What type of jars/containers should we supply to the dentists?

This seems like a ridiculous process in my view. Why wouldn't the schools themselves have programs to collect teeth from local OMs or GPs? It's like they're telling u guys to play toothfairy... Thank goodness I don't have to worry about this, lol.

Galen1 said:
This seems like a ridiculous process in my view. Why wouldn't the schools themselves have programs to collect teeth from local OMs or GPs? It's like they're telling u guys to play toothfairy... Thank goodness I don't have to worry about this, lol.

What schools do require this?

EyeAmCommi said:
What schools do require this?
Just barely found out that Nova does, for dental anatomy class. :(