1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Did you do it today?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rugbyboy, Apr 24, 2004.

1. rugbyboy

rugbyboy Member
    7+ Year Member

We all know that scores won't be coming out untill mid june, but still I have noticed I log onto AAMC/THX everyday. It has to be the most useless thing I do everyday. I can't imagine doing this for the next 50 days. I think I am suffering from " AAMC messed up and posted the scores super early, only for me". Am I the only one? Any remedies? :confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rugbyboy

rugbyboy Member
    7+ Year Member

Phew!! I am saved for the next couple of days. Go maintenance :)

4. This is for online MCAT scores? Wait until Step 1, then you'll be checking the online status all the time (it doesn't tell you your score, though, just that the scores are in the mail).

5. Tell you what stay away from this site for a few days
    like I told everyone else, just relax :cool: