1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Did you get this interviewer at Jefferson?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Lily2, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Lily2

Lily2 Member
    7+ Year Member

I heard that Jefferson interviews are generally known as laid-back and most feel good about them. But wouldn't ya know, I got an interviewer, Dr. Zager, that was mean-spirited and probing. It kind of comes down to luck if you get a nice one or not and also if the two of you 'connect', so I'm not asking for sympathy :) , but was wondering if anybody had her as an interviewer and how did you feel about her? It's a shot in the dark, but thought I'd ask you guys.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrBlueDevil

10+ Year Member

Hey!!!

I had Dr. Zager too, but I thought she was quite nice. We both lived in Houston for a while, so we talked about that about half the time. The rest was the usual med school interview stuff. Although....maybe she didn't like me after all, since I got put on the alternate list at Jefferson despite having higher numbers than their averages (and I'm not an ORM or URM, so I don't think that factored in). Ahh well...

4. Lily2

Lily2 Member
    7+ Year Member

DrBlueDevil--thanks for your reply. At least now I have an opinion of her other than my own, which I thank you for. I don't know what it was, but I just felt uncomfortable and like she didn't believe/take seriously what I was saying. But hey, it's gotta happen after all the interviewee stories they've heard yr after yr.

Would you mind if I ask you the month you interviewed and when you heard back?

5. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,
    Just for additional info...
    I interviewed on Dec. 5th and received an acceptance via snail mail on the 15th.

6. Lily2

Lily2 Member
    7+ Year Member

Wow, you've got skillz, that was a really fast reply from them! I'm impressed. Belated congratulations!