Did You Graduate Between 2006 and 2011?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dentalgrads

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To Members of The Student Doctor Network:
I was a dental assistant for 12 years right out of high school and I have maintained an interest in dental workforce issues ever since. After completing my bachelors and masters degrees, I worked in non-profits where I devoted my time to dental workforce issues. I am now working at a dental school and I am a PhD candidate in the dissertation phase with a topic focused on dental workforce shortages affecting access to care. I am interested in finding out if experience with dentistry prior to and during dental school affects how a person feels about their dental skills and abilities, and then finding out if these experiences (such as community outreach) influence practice preference. I believe the results of my study will help with dental admissions processes and with dental clinic recruitment and hiring. I am focusing on dentists who have graduated between 2006 and 2011 and I would like to have them complete a short (15 minute) survey. I will share the results of my research with those who are interested. If you graduated from dental school between 2006 and 2011, please follow this link to complete the survey: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mpfusco/123650
Thank you, so much, for taking the time to complete the survey, which is helping me to realize my goal of completing my PhD.

Members don't see this ad.

This research survey request has been approved by the Student Doctor Network. We have verified that this study is valid and meets our existing requirements, including IRB review.

Status
Not open for further replies.