Didn't get my CS Score today..is that a bad sign?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blitz2006

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else is in same boat...as in, no CS score reported.

Members don't see this ad.

For what it's worth, I haven't gotten my results yet but just received an email with the following...

Your USMLE Step 2 CS SCORE REPORT will be available later this morning on the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. The release of scores is typically scheduled around 11:00 am Eastern Time, but it may be necessary, on occasion, to depart from this schedule due to larger-than-normal examinee volume, technical problems, or other circumstances.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh...I didn't get that email either!

But my friend did it on July 5th with me at same site...and he got his results! thats why I'm confused...?!

For what it's worth, I haven't gotten my results yet but just received an email with the following...

Your USMLE Step 2 CS SCORE REPORT will be available later this morning on the NBME Licensing Examination Services (NLES) website. The release of scores is typically scheduled around 11:00 am Eastern Time, but it may be necessary, on occasion, to depart from this schedule due to larger-than-normal examinee volume, technical problems, or other circumstances.

did u get an email?

congrats btw!

Nope. They specifically say they won't send it via mail. It's up on the site - you have to log on to see it.

This is from the email they sent,

"To access your score report, go to NLES at http://examinee.nbme.org/interactive, login, and select the "Print Score Report" link. From the list of displayed exams, select the "Print Score" link for the corresponding exam. Your score report will open in a new browser window. Use your browser's "Print" function to print the report.

Please note that you will NOT receive a Score Report for this exam by mail."

Nope. They specifically say they won't send it via mail. It's up on the site - you have to log on to see it.

This is from the email they sent,

"To access your score report, go to NLES at http://examinee.nbme.org/interactive, login, and select the "Print Score Report" link. From the list of displayed exams, select the "Print Score" link for the corresponding exam. Your score report will open in a new browser window. Use your browser's "Print" function to print the report.

Please note that you will NOT receive a Score Report for this exam by mail."

thx...but the other guys got emails...even my friend here got an email.....

I got the 10:45 email that it would be up at 11 am, and it was. Must be doing them in batches. Passed.