Quantcast

Didn't take the MCATs this morning?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonari

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Good afternoon everybody. This morning, I had a very bad flu, and couldn't make it to my test center for the exam. Is this going to affect my chances of getting into med school? Is my score going to show up as a "0?" Not sure what to do? I tried calling AMCAS, but nobody is picking up. Any input is appreciated.

prettyslick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon everybody. This morning, I had a very bad flu, and couldn't make it to my test center for the exam. Is this going to affect my chances of getting into med school? Is my score going to show up as a "0?" Not sure what to do? I tried calling AMCAS, but nobody is picking up. Any input is appreciated.

Troll.

RPedigo

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you do not show up, your exam is automatically voided. No score will be recorded, and medical schools will not know about that MCAT attempt. However, this does count towards your maximum amount of MCAT attempts per year (three) without a petition, and no refund will be given.

bluemonkey

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Thankfully the lowest score you can get is a 3.

But seriously, it just counts as a void...