Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Difference bwn kaplan NBDE 1 review notes n book

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by indian dentist, Mar 25, 2007.

1. indian dentist

Dental Student
    Hi can smbody tell me what is difference between Kaplan NBDE part 1 review book and Kaplan NBDE part 1 review notes.
    I hve the one which shows KAplan NBDE 1 review notes. It has chapters Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Phyisology, anatomic sciences and Dental anatomy

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Budding dentist

Pre-Dental
    ...im guessing theyre the same...even i havekaplan review notes.....on the same subjects.....dont think theres any diff in the two...........but u should recheck

4. indian dentist

Dental Student
    Thnks Budding dentist. I ll ask somebody n let u know too.

5. inddentist

Pre-Dental
    hey m also preparing for the part 1...m using kaplan review book.... but dont know what is review notes....plz anybody can guide me??

thanks.........

6. Ride

Ride Argo

Dental Student
    I just called Kaplan and they told me that the hard copy Kaplan Review Book = Kaplan Review Notes = Kaplan Lecture Notes. They also have a hard copy study guide book called dentEssentials. Links to the descriptions for both of these books are below. The customer service guy told me that the Lecture Notes were better for board prep, but he may have just said that because they are more expensive than dentEssentials...

Lecture Notes:
    http://www.kaptest.com/Kaplan/Article/Dental/NBDE/View-Kaplan-Programs/Online-Programs/DN_nbde1_qbreview.html?ProductId=1011

dentEssentials:
    http://www.kaptest.com/Kaplan/Article/Dental/NBDE/View-Kaplan-Programs/Online-Programs/nbde-part1-qbank-dentessentials.html?ProductId=1617

7. indian dentist

Dental Student
    Thanks of lot ride.