panchhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Dental Student
HELLO EVERYONE,
i was just wondering if there is a different thread for international dentist already in school or joining dental school..or do we all get to busy to take time off for forums.. :D do let me know if there is any coz i am not aware of it..thanks..
Panchhi.

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
now whatz that supposed to mean...???/ :confused: :confused: kindly explain!!!!
thanks!

OP
P

panchhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Dental Student
thanks fido for replying..what i meant was this thread does not discuss much for students already in school..i mean it does but not on large scale..so i was wondering if i am missing out on anythreads in this forum..
panchhi.
fido! said:
now whatz that supposed to mean...???/ :confused: :confused: kindly explain!!!!
thanks!

About the Ads

drnishpatel

nish
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
Status
Dental Student
i think what you are trying to do is finding are there any thread by students already in college wich discusses preparation to get into the college ......if that's the case it would be helpful ...... n would request students already in college to post their own experience mentioning college they are in right now.....thanx... do quote me if i m wrong

OP
P

panchhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
Status
Dental Student
hey u are right..thts exactly what i was tryign to say..so that students joinign school would have a little idea as to what to expect..thanks..
panchhi.
drnishpatel said:
i think what you are trying to do is finding are there any thread by students already in college wich discusses preparation to get into the college ......if that's the case it would be helpful ...... n would request students already in college to post their own experience mentioning college they are in right now.....thanx... do quote me if i m wrong

About the Ads