Digital Recorders?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted244469

Is anyone educated when it comes to digital recorders? Im looking for one to record lecture and have NO clue what to look for. Any suggestions? Im looking for one with the USB attached to the recorder, and thats all I know. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

do you have an ipod? belkin makes recorders that plug into the bottom of your ipod. extremely reliable. high quality (i've had mine for 3 or 4 years, makes up for the cost, ~$60?). syncs right into your itunes. sooooo nice. :love:

do you have an ipod? belkin makes recorders that plug into the bottom of your ipod. extremely reliable. high quality (i've had mine for 3 or 4 years, makes up for the cost, ~$60?). syncs right into your itunes. sooooo nice. :love:

I have an iphone. Link to this product?

Members don't see this ad :)
mk. i have this one:

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=277970

it actually used to be sold through the apple store. (i got it before the time of the iphone). although this version does not appear to be compatible with the iphone, look for these types of devices. they are small and very convenient.

i would NOT rely on your iphone voice memo. i've tried on several occasions when i neglected to charge my ipod battery... the iphone 3g (maybe they've fixed it if you have more recent hardware) only records for ~30 min and then shuts itself off without warning. so as you're thinking oh, ill just go back to that... you're actually screwed because it wasn't recorded. ohh good times lol.

mk. i have this one:

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=277970

it actually used to be sold through the apple store. (i got it before the time of the iphone). although this version does not appear to be compatible with the iphone, look for these types of devices. they are small and very convenient.

i would NOT rely on your iphone voice memo. i've tried on several occasions when i neglected to charge my ipod battery... the iphone 3g (maybe they've fixed it if you have more recent hardware) only records for ~30 min and then shuts itself off without warning. so as you're thinking oh, ill just go back to that... you're actually screwed because it wasn't recorded. ohh good times lol.

Haha thanks. I have an old iPod, so I might go with this. Mods can lock this as well. :)