Digital xrays ok for WREB in Houston???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neela

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have printed digital full mouth xrays from a dental office that I had printed on photopaper. Also, for my operative class III pt i have a digital radiograph printed on photopaper. I'm confused as to if WREB accepts this. In the candidate guide it says that digital xrays have to be from a dental school or else they will not accept it...What does that mean??? I'm taking the exam at University of Texas Houston and in the school guide it says that it only accomodates conventional only not digital radiograph...does that mean that my printed xrays won't work? Please let me know..im taking it next weekend!

Members don't see this ad.

I would not bring digital x-rays. Find a local office and take conventional x-rays. One less thing for u to worry about. Good luck

thanks for the reply. Most local offices around me have digital. I did find one that has conventional but they were awfully rude saying that they can't do that due to privacy reasons. I will keep looking!