digitally recorded lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmrake

kmrake
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All:

If you wouldn't mind answering a couple of questions, I'm curious as to your perspective:

1. Does your school offer digitally-recorded lectures? By this I mean either powerpoint w/ audio OR audio w/ video content?

2. If yes, do you use it? Do you feel that it enhances your educational experience?

3. When you were applying to medical school, was having digitally-recorded lectures a factor in your admission decision?

Members don't see this ad.

1. Yes
2. Resounding yes (well, it helps my exam scores, not sure if that correlates to enhanced educational experience). We tend to be tested on a lot of minutia, but not on things that were no said in class. A pretty good strategy here is to listen to the audio files taking extensive notes, it's tough to get things word for word while attending lecture. Other schools I'm sure function differently, your mileage may vary.
3. No

This is a pre-med issue and thread is moved to Pre-Allo. Allopathic students read and reply to threads in Pre-Allo and may do so with this one. Since this is duplicate to this thread: Digitally Recorded Lectures, I am closing this one and folks can respond to the one above.

Status
Not open for further replies.