Dilemma: Ohio State Pharm D vs Wisconsin Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usagikuma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am an OOS student who just got accepted to both great schools OSU and UW-M for their Pharm D program. After my initial visit to both schools, I was immediately smitten by Madison, everything from the atmosphere, the building, as well the warm and welcoming faculty and staff :love:. The impression I got from OSU was far from that I got from UW-M, on the other hand :confused:. I personally feel that either school will offer me the education I need. However, I want to set my first impression aside and decide for myself where I see myself studying for four years, and potentially working and living there for the rest of my life!
I grew up in the largest metropolitan city in another country, have spent a year living in a countryside area of Indiana, resided in the heart of Chicago for another 3 years before moving to a suburb that`s an hour away from Chicago until now. I love the diversity and culture of Chicago, yet I would only prefer living a suburb life that is not too far away from all the actions. From my impression, the city Columbus seems to fit my preference more than Madison does in terms of recreational activities and cultural diversity, but I am more captured by the School of Pharmacy itself in Madison.
Soooo I'm extremely torn and would like to hear some feedback/perspectives not only of the schools but also of the city life and such. Greatly appreciated, guys :love:

Members don't see this ad.