dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigress

queen of the jungle
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I mentioned in another thread that I broke my right arm on Monday. My whole arm is in a cast splint thing so I can't write at all (well only with my left hand). So my TPR course has the first full-length scheduled for this weekend, but I can't write out physics equations or fill out bubbles very easily or anything. My husband (who did well on the MCAT and is therefore a legitimate source of advice) thinks I should just do as many passages as I can and wait to take the full-length until I can write again. But I know how everybody says that the practice tests are really important. My splint should be off in less than 2 weeks (they don't want to immobilize my elbow too long) so it's not a huge amount of time, but I still feel uncomfortable not doing the test. What do y'all think?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

tigress said:
So I mentioned in another thread that I broke my right arm on Monday. My whole arm is in a cast splint thing so I can't write at all (well only with my left hand). So my TPR course has the first full-length scheduled for this weekend, but I can't write out physics equations or fill out bubbles very easily or anything. My husband (who did well on the MCAT and is therefore a legitimate source of advice) thinks I should just do as many passages as I can and wait to take the full-length until I can write again. But I know how everybody says that the practice tests are really important. My splint should be off in less than 2 weeks (they don't want to immobilize my elbow too long) so it's not a huge amount of time, but I still feel uncomfortable not doing the test. What do y'all think?

thanks!

they give you the answers to the practice tests later anyway, so dont fill out the bubbles---just used the circled answers on your tests....