**This message was also posted in the pre-dental forum** Hey everyone, I've been struggling to come to a decision and I was hoping some of you dents or pre-dents out there could help. I applied this year for the class of 2005 and got interviews at NYU, Tufts and BU. I was accepted to NYU and BU, however due to my late application, the class at Tufts was already full and I was only placed on the waitlist. I refused NYU's offer and put a deposit down at Boston, just to be safe. The problem is, from my research and my gut feeling, I really feel that Tufts would be the best place for me. Now BU wants their tuition since they start August 1st. Here's my questions: is it worth taking my chances and waiting for Tufts, possibly even losing a year just to get into my first choice? Is Tufts really that much better, or can someone present me with some evidence that BU is the place to go? Tufts has said that deferrement is a possibility if students don't get accepted from the waitlist, but is this something worth banking on? Any help would be great, I have to decide ASAP, and this will affect my whole future.