Direct Medical Programs BA/MD and Interviews approaching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marthpodi

Like Dwight Howard...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
g

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I interviewed there 4 years ago and was accepted. It was a really nice interview set up, much like a medical school interview that we are all now going through.

First, I had a lunch interview with a medical student in the cafeteria. It was pretty laid back and we just chatted for an hour or so. He showed me around some of the facilities.

Then I had a faculty interview that was pretty chill too. We talked about medical issues and ethical dilemmas but nothing really hardcore. I really enjoyed my visit to Northwestern.

My best advice is to go prepared to ask some questions about the medical school and to give good reasons for why you are so intent on pursuing a medical career. Being prepared to answer certain questions is the best thing you can do before you go. Best of luck.

I went through HPME, and am currently at the medical school (M1). The best thing you can do is to practice interviewing with someone. A lot of high school students have trouble interviewing because of a lack of experience, and if you can come off well, you are almost assured of getting in. PM me if you'd like some more info on the program.

Good luck with your interview :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
what part of central florida?

Hi, sent you a PM

sd

Last edited:
Hey I'm glad you started this thread. I want to ask you guys, do you know where I can find out more information about these programs? I would like to pass some info on to a friend. Thanks for your help! l8er