Discrepancy in semester timing of course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raca1111

Medical Student
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may seem super nitpicky, so I apologize in advance (if it is).
On the AMCAS primary and on a secondary, I stated that I would be taking a stats class (prereq) in the fall of my senior year (this year) and I was planning to (it is still currently on my transcript and is on the one that I sent to schools). However, I was thinking about dropping it and taking it in the spring. Will schools question my reasoning/look down on this for one reason or another? I'm going to take the course. It's really just a matter of when. I was planning to drop and take it in the Spring because my upcoming semester looks pretty rough (registered for 19 credits with some difficult classes).
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

This may seem super nitpicky, so I apologize in advance (if it is).
On the AMCAS primary and on a secondary, I stated that I would be taking a stats class (prereq) in the fall of my senior year (this year) and I was planning to (it is still currently on my transcript and is on the one that I sent to schools). However, I was thinking about dropping it and taking it in the spring. Will schools question my reasoning/look down on this for one reason or another? I'm going to take the course. It's really just a matter of when. I was planning to drop and take it in the Spring because my upcoming semester looks pretty rough (registered for 19 credits with some difficult classes).
As long as a grade is present on your (required) final transcript submitted to the school you will attend, you'll be fine.

It's wise to take a lighter load when you might be missing classes due to interviews.

Reactions: 1 user