Status
Not open for further replies.

loltrytoidme

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 14, 2016
What's the consensus on discussing psychedelics in interviews?

Throughout college, I've been blessed with access to a wide variety of chemicals. They've shaped me, showed me the pointlessness of pride, the necessity of empathy and the beauty of diversity. My experience taught me that the benefit of the doubt must always be awarded, and that I should never be angry. LSD has been my favorite, my guide to peace, but dabblings in other fields have been paramount for my development, by showing me how physical and systematic memories, fear, pain and love are.

I can pinpoint much of my interest in neuroscience and service here. I'm convinced everyone should try it, but should I discuss this hobby (LSD or drugging in general) in interviews?

What about the lessons of supply-chain management in unlicensed pharmaceuticals?

Reactions: Oh_Gee

Matthew9Thirtyfive

*breathes in* boi
2+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Nvm.

Reactions: loltrytoidme

walloobi

2+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2014
The capital of Maine, which is Montpelier Vermont
Status
Medical Student
What's the consensus on discussing psychedelics in interviews?

Throughout college, I've been blessed with access to a wide variety of chemicals. They've shaped me, showed me the pointlessness of pride, the necessity of empathy and the beauty of diversity. My experience taught me that the benefit of the doubt must always be awarded, and that I should never be angry. LSD has been my favorite, my guide to peace, but dabblings in other fields have been paramount for my development, by showing me how physical and systematic memories, fear, pain and love are.

I can pinpoint much of my interest in neuroscience and service here. I'm convinced everyone should try it, but should I discuss this hobby (LSD or drugging in general) in interviews?

What about the lessons of supply-chain management in unlicensed pharmaceuticals?
.0001/10

Status
Not open for further replies.