Disenrolled your classes after final exams? Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smileen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I owned~$300 for Fall 2007 which I thought I already paid. Today, I got a letter from my undergrad school and said that I was disenrolled from all classes from Fall 2007. The money I paid was for Winter 2008 instead of Fall 2007? How did this happened? Winter 2008 havn't started yet. Did this happened to anybody?? :confused: What kind of policy is this??? This is really mean?? What should I do?? Any input?? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I owned~$300 for Fall 2007 which I thought I already paid. Today, I got a letter from my undergrad school and said that I was disenrolled from all classes from Fall 2007. The money I paid was for Winter 2008 instead of Fall 2007? How did this happened? Winter 2008 havn't started yet. Did this happened to anybody?? :confused: What kind of policy is this??? This is really mean?? What should I do?? Any input?? Thanks in advance

Sounds like an issue with your school's bursars office. You should contact them to clear up the problem.

Oh, and moving to pre-dental.

I'm surprised that you weren't dropped from your classes much earlier on in the semester unless you had setup a payment plan with the bursar's office. As tinman said they are the ones you probably need to speak with to get this sorted out. Don't you love university bureaucracy?

Members don't see this ad :)
Raise some hell, that's just ******ed.

Thanks all for your replied. I am so WORRIED right now. Two of my classes are needed for dental school (this cycle). I can't wait to talk to them on Monday. I think my undergrad school is really broke and they are trying to CUT as many necks as they can. THEY KEPT RAISING THE TUITION FEE. The economy is bad, the school system is bad too??? Am I in trouble?? I've talked to many people and they think that's rediculous. Usually, the school hold your registration and/or access to campus resources but I've never heard of "Permantly dropped your classes" The funny thing is they did not dropped my "W" class. They charged me ~$500 for this "W" class. Why didn't they drop all??. What's kind of rule is this?????:confused::confused:Haahhhhhhhhhh....I am so disappointed with the school...

Thanks all for your replied. I am so WORRIED right now. Two of my classes are needed for dental school (this cycle). I can't wait to talk to them on Monday. I think my undergrad school is really broke and they are trying to CUT as many necks as they can. THEY KEPT RAISING THE TUITION FEE. The economy is bad, the school system is bad too??? Am I in trouble?? I've talked to many people and they think that's rediculous. Usually, the school hold your registration and/or access to campus resources but I've never heard of "Permantly dropped your classes" The funny thing is they did not dropped my "W" class. They charged me ~$500 for this "W" class. Why didn't they drop all??. What's kind of rule is this?????:confused::confused:Haahhhhhhhhhh....I am so disappointed with the school...

There is always that proverbial 1st time. With a little bit of luck they might be nice to you and let you slide (after paying the delinquent fee). In general, when tuition is not paid in a timely manner a student is dropped from the class while failure to pay other fees, such as parking tickets and library fines, results in withholding of transcripts. While you appear to be bitter about the school and they apparently dropped the ball, ultimately it is your responsibility to ascertain that you have crossed all the ts and dotted all the is. In a way you were lucky you were dropped after the finals. Had they dropped you earlier, it may have more difficult to re-enroll past the set deadline. Good luck solving your problem.