Dismissed from K.C.O.M.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sethdshumaker

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any students wrongfully dismissed from K.C.O.M.? If so, I'd like to help.

------------------
Seth D. Shumaker
Attorney at Law

Members don't see this ad.

Get a life Seth and stop with your unsolicited spam!

Mr. Schumaker, I will just assume that your motivations are egalitarian and humanitarian in origin; however, to my knowledge <& that of my classmates> no students have been wrongfully dismissed related to the affair that you most likely read about in the Kirksville Daily Express. Furthermore, my classmates and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from perpetuating an already difficult situation by soliciting for business in a public forum. Most of us deem it professionally inappropriate.

Sincerest thanks,

DW Kelley, MS-1
KCOM, Class of 2003

[This message has been edited by OldManDave (edited 07-21-2000).]

Members don't see this ad :)
what happend at KCOM?

Seth - you're a jerk.

SOme of the clinical faculty threatened to leave the school if the President and Dean didn't resign and stated that they would not teach classes they were all ready scheduled to teach. When the showed up late, they found replacements were in place. It was a power play over issues involving other factors -- read money -- which had nothing to do with actual teaching of students.

Is that you Adrian?

wow. fast times at Kirksville high.