txpremed

10+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey All
So on page 1 when starting DIT they have the 21 Fundamental principles of Human Life
Being as when i hand write stuff the lines weren't big enough and I ended up going out of them and now the first page is just basically a bunch of scribal.
I can make some of it out but not much.
So does anyone have this typed out??
It would be great appreciated!
Thanks so much!

About the Ads

johndoe3344

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey All
So on page 1 when starting DIT they have the 21 Fundamental principles of Human Life
Being as when i hand write stuff the lines weren't big enough and I ended up going out of them and now the first page is just basically a bunch of scribal.
I can make some of it out but not much.
So does anyone have this typed out??
It would be great appreciated!
Thanks so much!
What are the 21 fundamental principles of human life?

They sound important..

Siggy

15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
What are the 21 fundamental principles of human life?

They sound important..
A lot of things about stake holders that wasn't really well done, despite myself liking my steak medium-rare.

shan564

Below the fray
10+ Year Member
May 30, 2007
St. Louis via Sydney via St. Louis
www.encephalotomy.com
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I thought the DIT course was great overall, but those 21 principles were a huge waste of time. Dr. Jenkins is the only one who ever mentions them too... you could tell that it was an idea that Dr. Jenkins had and the other guys were like "yeah... I'm not doing that."

CATrtb

5+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Feces is a large stakeholder is the only thing I remember from it.

johndoe3344

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Feces is a large stakeholder is the only thing I remember from it.
Okay I'm dying of curiosity now. What is this "stakeholder" thing? Does it have anything to do with steaks, as the other poster above me said?

Siggy

15+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
Okay I'm dying of curiosity now. What is this "stakeholder" thing? Does it have anything to do with steaks, as the other poster above me said?
Stake and steak are homonyms.

The joke is that Jenkins spends a good 20 minutes of the first lecture going over his 21 principles of human life and how everything is dependent on other things and all these other things. Stakeholders are basically any independent unit, like individual cells, individual organs, or organ systems. It's basically a DIT inside joke, like talking about the Right Brain Bonus clips (ok... I smiled at the vinblastine/paclitaxel Romeo and Juliet clip).

May 22, 2012
Status
Medical Student
This is one of my pet peeves with DIT. Attempting to apply the principles of feng shui to an 800 dollar medical board review course=fail.

Dr. Jenkins also demonstrates Ron Burgundesque usage of the word "leveraging".

tco

10+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thank god I took the course before this nonsense got started...Either that or it is so ridiculously low yield that I don't even remember that it exists.

Aug 15, 2009
here
Status
Pre-Medical
at first I thought those right brain bonuses were like the fundamental principles of human life - but I actually know things solely because of the right brain bonuses (paclitaxel and vincristine... my favorite one... along with the mnemonic monsters "Bad Hits")

i wasted time writing down the first 12 in the first lecture - I can give you those, but after that I wised up - did you SERIOUSLY want them to make yourself feel better?

About the Ads