diversity essay feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harrisonthree

Reaction score
for "how would you and your experiences contribute to the diversity our class"

I wanted to write about time playing lacrosse, and pushing for teammates tspend the adequate time off to recover from concussions. amidst a culture of playing through injury
I also wanted to tie in the experience of working with an grandfather who has alzheimers, and watching his concept of being the provider of the family change.

both of these experiences taught me that oftentimes health problems change peoples self concept. the experience taught me how to frame health and proper treatment while keeping in mind what people don't want to lose, and what they value.

but I'm not so sure this concept as is really is something I could bring to the class and say, offer to classmates

Members don't see this ad.

for "how would you and your experiences contribute to the diversity our class"

I wanted to write about time playing lacrosse, and pushing for teammates tspend the adequate time off to recover from concussions. amidst a culture of playing through injury
I also wanted to tie in the experience of working with an grandfather who has alzheimers, and watching his concept of being the provider of the family change.

both of these experiences taught me that oftentimes health problems change peoples self concept. the experience taught me how to frame health and proper treatment while keeping in mind what people don't want to lose, and what they value.

but I'm not so sure this concept as is really is something I could bring to the class and say, offer to classmates
I refer you to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Competencies Across the Learning Continuum . Please read it.