DIY post-bacc to raise GPA but already finished pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blvckbvnny

Reaction score
I just graduated from UCI and need to do a DIY post bacc to raise my cGPA/sGPA of 3.45. However, I was a human bio major so I have already taken all the pre-reqs and several upper division bio courses. For my DIY, should I avoid the basic pre-req courses and only go for upper div sciences, or is it better to retake the pre-reqs since those are my weakest grades from undergrad? Is a mix of both ideal for my situation?

Members don't see this ad.

I just graduated from UCI and need to do a DIY post bacc to raise my cGPA/sGPA of 3.45. However, I was a human bio major so I have already taken all the pre-reqs and several upper division bio courses. For my DIY, should I avoid the basic pre-req courses and only go for upper div sciences, or is it better to retake the pre-reqs since those are my weakest grades from undergrad? Is a mix of both ideal for my situation?

Look up Goro’s post about reinvention. He explains it all there

BTW here's the link the other poster was referring to.