DMU class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fabiolablake

Incompetent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would start a new thread for those planning to attend DMU next year, so we have a discussion board about DMU, Des Moines, living arrangements, etc. Good luck everyone.

Blake

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a first year at DMU and if anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. :)
Jenny

Don't believe Jenny...she is crazy. J/K. You can feel free to ask away.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're very privileged to be attending DMU, inmy opinion. I have no doubt in my mind, after being here, that I made the right decision by choosing this school. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you may have. feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Congratulations again, hopefully your class will be as cool as ours (hopefully, but not likely).

Raj

Bringin' it back to the top so people can see it.

Hey all, I am a third year out on rotations. If you have questions, fire away and I will try to get you a response

Looks as if I will be the only graduate of DMU in 2008...At least I will get lots of one-on-one with the professors...

Bump...

OK, I'll bump...I'd like to hear from 2008 DMU'ers.

Where r u coming from?

What r u looking forward to?

yada yada yada...

I'm looking forward to getting out of cell biology!!!! My teacher is horrible. :mad:

Sorry to hear that Blake! Only 2.5 months to go, right?

:D sorry to hear you're still stuck in class!! I was done in December!!!! hahahaha

Yeah, keep making fun of me. And I have another term to go. :wow:

Originally posted by luckystar
Sorry to hear that Blake! Only 2.5 months to go, right?

Are you going back to Cali for the summer Jane, or are you staying in Des Moines? Dave and I are coming out in the middle of June to get things set up, so if you're there and you want to hang out, you can show us some places to go in the "big city."

Originally posted by fabiolablake
Are you going back to Cali for the summer Jane, or are you staying in Des Moines? Dave and I are coming out in the middle of June to get things set up, so if you're there and you want to hang out, you can show us some places to go in the "big city."

I will be in wonderful, hot, humid, Des Moines...

Yes, let me know when you all will be in town. I can't wait to have free nights and weekends (working during the day) to just hang out. A lot of my friends will be in town too, so they say, and we'll have lots of fun. Can't wait! :hardy: :hardy: :hardy: :hardy: