DMU-COM Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
have any of you enrolled for the insurance yet? I did so today, and I was expecting to be able to make my payment online...but the only option was to pay by "bill". I am a little confused as to when and where we pay this bill, since it has to be done by the 1st? :confused:

You should have until the end of your first month to pay your insurance. Worst comes to worst just talk to financial department when you get here.

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone needs help saving some cash, I have a stronglite omm table that I'm selling for $200. Perfect condition. I'm a 2007 grad and live in Ankeny. I have the manual, waranty and carrying case to go with it. PM me if interested. Good luck to you all with the new year!

I'm a first year and I was wondering how our white coat looked? Are they embroidered and/or have patches?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a first year and I was wondering how our white coat looked? Are they embroidered and/or have patches?

DMU logo patch and you can pay a bit to have it embroidered with your name and Universtiy name and logo. It looks nice.

Do most students have their white coat embroidered? or do they just keep it the way they got it?

Do most students have their white coat embroidered? or do they just keep it the way they got it?

Most get it embroidered because it looks good. But you don't have to do anything.

Is anyone going to review the lectures before class tommorrow? I'm debating if I should. My motivation seems to be lacking though.

Is anyone going to review the lectures before class tommorrow? I'm debating if I should. My motivation seems to be lacking though.

Yea..its really not that dense though. Im just glancing at it so I get the big picture. Don't plan on spending longer than 30 minutes, really

Yea..its really not that dense though. Im just glancing at it so I get the big picture. Don't plan on spending longer than 30 minutes, really

Seriously folks?? Honestly, take the night off. You won't have many times to say that in the next 4 years. Welcome to DMU...please keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times...your life is about to get interesting. As a fourth year, I don't envy you. Best of luck and hit me up if you have any questions.

-jbone

Seriously folks?? Honestly, take the night off. You won't have many times to say that in the next 4 years. Welcome to DMU...please keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times...your life is about to get interesting. As a fourth year, I don't envy you. Best of luck and hit me up if you have any questions.

-jbone

well, sounds good to me! i sure don't take much convincing!

BTW, where are you doing rotations this year?