Dmu Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Demosthenes_7

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone please respond with the site for DMU's on-line seat payment deposit. I know it's something like dmu.edu/coms and has "secure" and "htm," but I can't seem to remember it exactly and it is no where to be found at the DMU website.

Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

A friend was in panic-mode and thanx to you she got her 2nd seat deposit in. I'm sure by Monday would have been fine, but better to look professional and get it in on time. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anytime I can bring somebody closer the world of hurt that is 1st year, I'm more than happy to help. :D

D

Before anyone pays any type of deposit and commits to DMU, please I want people to know that one of my profs is dating one of my female classmates. I was surprised that this prof, who is the most famous person at DMU is doing something like this.

not sure what your beef is with DMU....maybe you weren't as superior as you believed yourself to be and that's why you are where you are. There's the academic side of medical school and the personality side.....you lack the latter and will unfortunately give DMU a bad reputation down the road. Suck it up and deal with it.

It is a sad state of affairs when a student must hide and attack parts of an institution that will allow them to ultimately make a living. I feel sorry for your classmates, I feel sorry for whatever residency choses you, and I feel sorry for your future patients. If you are truely upset with the workings, interactions, and process of medical school at DMU, then instead of trying to destroy the reputation of certain individuals, why don't you voice them to the correct department at DMU and not on the forum. As most everyone else on this forum can see, you had some type of jaded experience with DMU and are out for some type of revenge. You are not fooling anyone with your lies. There is a time and place for everything, and it is unfortunate to waist people's time with the "information" you write in this forum.