1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

DMU housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by vmac, Apr 12, 2000.

1. vmac

vmac Member
    10+ Year Member

Any future DMUers looking for a roommate? I recently looked at apartments in Des Moines and found a couple of nice places, but would like to find a roommate to help cut the cost. Email me if interested. Hey Stasch, have you signed a lease yet? Take care.

Vic

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Stasch@DMU

10+ Year Member

Hey there vmac,

yes I did sign a lease. It is a one bedroom rented out from a private house about 4 blocks from campus. I cant wait!! [​IMG] I hope you find a roomie soon! That will assuringly cut down on some of costs - but hey we will be so far in debt by the end of school anyway :p
    I would have taken you up on the roommate thing but, I signed a few days ago.
    Where are you thinking about living? 3000 Grand is really nice and not that expensive if you have a roommate. Just wondering.

Take care vmac and keep in touch

Stasch

------------------
    DMU
    Class of 2004

4. vmac

vmac Member
    10+ Year Member

I am thinking about living at 3000 Grand. Windsor Terrace across the street isn't bad either, but they are a little too old school if ya know what I mean. Glad to hear that you have your living arrangements settled. Keep in touch.

Vic

Do you happen to know anyone from DMU that would know about potential roommates?