DMU housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vmac

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any future DMUers looking for a roommate? I recently looked at apartments in Des Moines and found a couple of nice places, but would like to find a roommate to help cut the cost. Email me if interested. Hey Stasch, have you signed a lease yet? Take care.

Vic

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there vmac,

yes I did sign a lease. It is a one bedroom rented out from a private house about 4 blocks from campus. I cant wait!!
smile.gif
I hope you find a roomie soon! That will assuringly cut down on some of costs - but hey we will be so far in debt by the end of school anyway :p
I would have taken you up on the roommate thing but, I signed a few days ago.
Where are you thinking about living? 3000 Grand is really nice and not that expensive if you have a roommate. Just wondering.

Take care vmac and keep in touch

Stasch

------------------
DMU
Class of 2004

I am thinking about living at 3000 Grand. Windsor Terrace across the street isn't bad either, but they are a little too old school if ya know what I mean. Glad to hear that you have your living arrangements settled. Keep in touch.

Vic

Do you happen to know anyone from DMU that would know about potential roommates?