DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cremaster2007 said:
by the way should I sign up for the neuro elective course?????????? You guys vote and let me know.

I took it, and it was awesome. A super genius like you should have no problem...

However, I don't want to talk about the Prev med test! UGH

Members don't see this ad.

yes mr. portier I know the class is excellent, I just don't know if I want to put in the time and/or effort.........and for someone like myself who eats lots of pizza and drinks diet pop I kid that nutrition test's a**.

Lucky with your dirty and my squidlyness there are levels of depravity that have never been achived that we could reach..

Must see south park..but no Comedy Central :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thousandth said:
squidlyness

I. love. cephalopods.

Portier had that hold-me-up-against-the-wall-and-bang-me-after-i-rip-off-your-uniform look going on today. :D

luckystar said:
I. love. cephalopods.

you like to eat them as well. calamari ring a bell? i shall call you cephalopodosaurus.

dmak

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
you like to eat them as well. calamari ring a bell? i shall call you cephalopodosaurus.

dmak
I do love them. I love eating them, watching them, and would like to have one as a pet one day. Maybe a nice cuttlefish. Which I will NOT eat. It will be my friend.

I do own all the south parks on dvd, well at least those that have been released. I also own all the Family Guys. Nothing like seeing a map of obesity in the US!!

:love: For some reason when you put on a military uniform you're found more attractive by certain people...certain people that look like luckystar.

"You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

Chorus:

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right
Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah

You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side

(chorus)

Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right

You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far

(chorus)

Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause u know your gonna make everything all right
(2x)

Your may be my lucky star
But im the luckiest by far"

WOW portier WOW...

lucky I'll be your cuDDle fish!!!

Hey anyone who needs to do a full body I am available and I crack easy!!

I also have the family guy dvd's......that show is one of the best shows ever

:love: Thou,

I have Lionel Richie playing now as I study (ugh) for the pharm test.

If you want, I can give you a drive by cuddle.

R

Girl, tell me only this
That I'll have your heart for always
And you want me by your side
Whispering the words I'll always love you

And forever I will be your lover
And I know if you really care
I will always be there

Now I need to tell you this
There's no other love like your love
And I,as long as I live,
I'll give you all the joy
My heart and soul can give

Let me hold you
I need to have you near me
And I feel with you in my arms
This love will last forever

Chorus:
Because I'm truly
Truly in love with you girl
I'm truly head over heels with your love
I need you, and with your love I'm free
And truly,you know you're alright with me

What the hell is a drive-by cuddle? Sounds tricky, yet intriguing...

I like this year's pharm class...maybe it's just the segregation between us and the pods!!

Lucky,
You do hate strange things.........much like dmak and the pods are strange. Pharm isn't too bad, maybe because it seems like we may be doctors someday!! A drive by cuddle is like a drive by scroggin, except with clothes on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does a scroggin involve one's scrotum? I would expect things of that nature from you, my dear cremaster.

Actually Tracy Scroggins was a defensive end for the Detroit Lions for quite awhile, and for some reasons my friends and I decided his last name was the perfect fit for describing events of a sexual nature............so here's to you Tracy Scroggins and all you've done for my sexual maturation process.

How can you thank someone for doing nothing? :laugh:

Ahhh Portier, your clever little words, but we both know that I'm an angel and have no inappropriate interactions with the womens!!

A drive by cuddle is one which should lead to scrogging..what are you ..new?

Thousandth said:
A drive by cuddle is one which should lead to scrogging..what are you ..new?
No, I'm just from that crazy place they call Nor-Cal. We don't do the whole drive-by silliness...we take our time to enjoy scrogging.

Ahhh yes drive by cuddling should lead to scroggin......but many girls have yet to realize this fact. Thousandth I am sure you will teach them, or at least help them understand. It took me many years, and I'm still only at a 43.4% clinical success rate! :rolleyes:

Cremaster is right lucky..and by the way I am originally from Santa Cruz, NorCal ;)

I think all lectures should be given in Korean from now on.

You have too much time Portier..but Damn those Kanucks were hot!

Portier always has too much time on his hand. Did I tell you guys how much I :love: cardio pharm:(

Portier you should pay attention in class.......................two more days till the weekend....you know what that means no new pharm lectures and 48 hours is just enough time to maybe get through all the handouts before the test!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alien vs Predator friday..........we should either go then or sat right after the state fair stuff dmak. Portier are we doing a pre-rotation match so we can get an idea of where people wanna go. Set it up......I just order around I don't organize!

We'll have that set up.
I'm not sure whose game it is yet.

Pre-Match only allows the shady people to oust you anyway.

Whose invited to Alien vs Predator? Is it only Serbians?

R

Portier said:
Whose invited to Alien vs Predator? Is it only Serbians?

R

You do realize that if it was Alien vs. Predator vs. Serbians, we'd probably lose.....I blame it on the booze......and communism.

Movie might be good.....as long as Portier can be the side that loses in the end and Cremaster and I can be the winners and reenact the entire movie outside in the parking lot using decorative pebbles as our only weapons. And Portier can't use his hands...he can only pick rocks up with his teeth and spit them at us. That should do it.....Go BEARS!

Dmak

Portier,
I like to have the melting pot when we do stuff, so whoever is interested is invited. I don't know if we are going friday or sat yet, due to the ever increasing stress pharm is putting on my life I don't know what day would work better for everyone. Poriter I'm pretty sad you aren't going to be an anatomy TA, and dmak that goes for you too........we could go back to the days of kahn, and the ever famous drawn on lab coat. Go madden dmak, go madden.

I think I would have liked TAing for anatomy in the summer, when you don't have to actually go and talk to people, and risk sexual harassment accusations...but I really enjoyed the class instead. Have fun this semester, though, especially when you see "you-know-who" who makes you think of that song you were singing today...you know who i'm talking about, cremaster, you dirty, dirrrrrty SOB. ;)

I'd like to go with ya'll to AVP. Portier..I wont file any sexual harrasment against you if your my anatomy TA :love:
cremaster I'm part slav so I'm on your team.. :cool:

cremaster2007 said:
Portier,
I like to have the melting pot when we do stuff, so whoever is interested is invited. I don't know if we are going friday or sat yet, due to the ever increasing stress pharm is putting on my life I don't know what day would work better for everyone. Poriter I'm pretty sad you aren't going to be an anatomy TA, and dmak that goes for you too........we could go back to the days of kahn, and the ever famous drawn on lab coat. Go madden dmak, go madden.

I think there's a minimum 85% grade requirement and I missed that due to either my utter stupidity or nephrolithiasis during first semester.

I'm not sure which.

Yes hopefully we can go to the movie sometime soon, but it all depends on my lack of understanding in the old pharm department. Thousandth if you are lucky I'll be your anatomy ta and everything will be fascia or the vagus nerve.

Thousandth said:
I'd like to go with ya'll to AVP. Portier..I wont file any sexual harrasment against you if your my anatomy TA :love:
cremaster I'm part slav so I'm on your team.. :cool:

Here's my sexual harassment story:

I was mouthing off with one of my buddies when this new employee walked into the room where we were being crude. She was there when my bud said something that prompted me to say, "Nah....I like to date ugly girls. They're easier to get along with, and can generally cook pretty well."

The new girl (who was emotionally labile, I should have known better) said, "Ha, Ha, Ha, you look like the type of guy who could only get an ugly girl."

Rapid Fire, I responded, "Yeah. So...You wanna' go out?"

There was a command level investigation.

It was not fun.

Lesson: Don't mouth off to subordinates. Just send them out of the room. :(

sometimes when I worked as a cna in undergrad I felt like the women were sexually harassing me. I just thought it was funny....must be my ignorance.

Let's just say that if it's woman on man harrassment, it gets slighted.

The other way around, and even the rocks cry from the beleaguering.

ooooo..that sucks portier.. every been put in command of some girls? THAT sucks..they cry when you discipline them and then accuse you of treating them differently! It's such total crap..they want equal but special treatment.
Uggh!

where do I sign up for this special equal treatment cause it sounds nice.

Thousandth said:
ooooo..that sucks portier.. every been put in command of some girls? THAT sucks..they cry when you discipline them and then accuse you of treating them differently! It's such total crap..they want equal but special treatment.
Uggh!

I had 70 techs in Jacksonville as a first class. about 30 civilians, and about 50% total females. I had some squabbles with females of about 40-50 who had a hard time listening to a 25 year old tell them what to do, but we usually found common ground. My biggest problem was with E1-E3 white femlaes. All the others were inconsistently difficult. I had a former Soldier who claimed he was a Staff Seargent in the Army, but he was an E-3 in my Navy, and mouthy. I ended up delivering his EMI. Mustering every 15 minutes in a different part of the hospital for 2 hours in a different uniform each time...inspection ready. He never gave me another problem.

Conversely, the young females did want that "equal but special" treatment. However, I was lucky enough to have another first class in my division who was a white female of about 30 years, and she took care of them when they started the complaining.

My favorites were all the Single Mothers....they were so damn funny at work!
Hard to schedule, but fun to be around. Maybe they were looking for a new baby daddy? :smuggrin:

Portier, you can harass me anytime you want. In fact, you can even do a drive-by harassment. Nephrolithiasis and all. Adds character, I say.

And with that comment I think Lucy is officially hemped up on hoof balls, at least I think that's what the kids are calling these days! Good luck studying everybody. AvP monday night I think Portier, probably in the new theater (it's amazing).

My favorite part of studying now is when my eyes get so dry they start to bleed everytime I blink. It's either that or when I drink so much pop and coffee along with staying up so late that I develop aganglionic megacolon and can't poop right for a week. I wish school were a physical entity and not an institution so that I could kill it somedays. Go Cardio Pharm....Lidocaine for all. :D

dmak

I can bring over some anal beads to try and rectify that megacolon of yours. Or make it worse. I'd write about you in a case study. "The effect of anal foreign body insertion on acquired aganglionic megacolon-induced constipation". It's a winner.

luckystar said:
I can bring over some anal beads to try and rectify that megacolon of yours. Or make it worse. I'd write about you in a case study. "The effect of anal foreign body insertion on acquired aganglionic megacolon-induced constipation". It's a winner.

You already tried that, "It'll help your aganglionic megacolon" speech on me once before. You just want to put stuff in my bum. All you have to do is ask and part the black sea of hairs......ok I just gagged.

dmak

http://www.queencheetah.com/Thundercats/CI_Snarf.html

/snarf/ 1. To grab, especially to grab a large document or
file for the purpose of using it with or without the author's
permission.

See also BLT.

2. (Unix) To fetch a file or set of files across a network.

See also blast.

3. To acquire, with little concern for legal forms or
politesse (but not quite by stealing). "They were giving away
samples, so I snarfed a bunch of them."

4. Synonym for slurp. "This program starts by snarfing the
entire database into core."

5. (GEnie) To spray food or programming fluids due to
laughing at the wrong moment. This sense appears to be
widespread among mundane teenagers - ESR.

6. This term was mainstream in the late 1960s, meaning "to eat
piggishly". It may still have this connotation in context.

7. A creature on the Thundercats, fond of eating, usually
covertly.

Do you notice now looking back on 80's cartoons all the female cartoon characters are smoking hot cheetara, she-ra, etc. If only would have known back then.......

dmak best buy is open till 7 tonight so we could make a run before quiz bowl...................... :thumbup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.