DMU vs CCOM? help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunsun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having some trouble deciding between DMU and CCOM - both seem really great! Does anyone have some suggestions to help me?! :confused: Also, I'm Canadian so that could factor into my decision in terms of any problems I might have!

Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

It really depends on a few things the main one being which school you got a better feel at, You will be spending the next 2 years there so comfort is a good way to go. The other thing is where you want to live, DMU is small metropolitan area only about 500k population, CCOM is much larger area. As far as the Canadian thing goes we have a current student in my class at DMU from Canida, so there isn't really any problems there.

Sunsun said:
I'm having some trouble deciding between DMU and CCOM - both seem really great! Does anyone have some suggestions to help me?! :confused: Also, I'm Canadian so that could factor into my decision in terms of any problems I might have!

Thanks a bunch!

Go DMU. No wait, since I'm waiting to hear from them (maybe tomorrow...) don't go DMU so there'll be room for me. No wait, it would be nice to have another Canadian in the class. If I hear good news. Oh geez, knock on wood....

Where in Canada are you at? Every CDN on these boards seems to be from Toronto. Do you have US Perm Res? Just curious.
Cheers,
thatuvicguy

Members don't see this ad :)
Sunsun said:

Thanks a bunch!

I can personally vouch for DMU being an awesome place to learn. Having spent numerous vacations in Canada, I know how nice they are and if you want to find that here in the states, avoid Chicago. ppl are much nicer here in Iowa. Plus we just built a huge new facility (with my tuition money and I won't get to use it at all) that your class will enjoy. Hope this helps eh?

thatuvicguy said:
Go DMU. No wait, since I'm waiting to hear from them (maybe tomorrow...) don't go DMU so there'll be room for me. No wait, it would be nice to have another Canadian in the class. If I hear good news. Oh geez, knock on wood....

Where in Canada are you at? Every CDN on these boards seems to be from Toronto. Do you have US Perm Res? Just curious.
Cheers,
thatuvicguy

Well good luck, I hope you get that phone call! Nope, I'm from London..Ontario that is :) and as much as I think it would help, I don't have a US Perm Res. Thanks for replying! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thousandth and AwesomeODO: Thanks for your takes on Iowa. Chicago's grrreat to visit, but I'm not sure about living there for the next few years. Good lookin' out! :) :)