Do Adcom's Leave Messages or Call Back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Woodstock

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those schools that tell you whether or not you've been accepted through a phone call- if you don't pick up do they usually leave a message or will they call back? Anyone know what Hopkins does? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, I don't know about Hopkins.

SUNY Upstate leaves a message, asking you to call them back. I actually got the call after business hours so when I got the message, I wasn't able to call them back until the next morning. Yikes!

Good luck with Hopkins...

I believe that Hopkins leaves a message (I think that's what the dean said he would do). but i am crossing my fingers that he doesn't. i've only seen one post on here from someone who was called by hopkins yesterday, so i keep praying they haven't called everybody. do you know people who were called yesterday?

Risa said:
Sorry, I don't know about Hopkins.

SUNY Upstate leaves a message, asking you to call them back. I actually got the call after business hours so when I got the message, I wasn't able to call them back until the next morning. Yikes!

Good luck with Hopkins...

Members don't see this ad :)
Tulane calls back....left them a message one day and they called me back the next.

Depends on the school probably. I got a message asking me to call them once.....