Do ADCOMs see my transcript by schools or by semester? (Lots of coenrollment)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RespectTheChemistry

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For financial and other personal reasons, there has been a lot of coenrollment in my college education.

This is going to get confusing when looking at my transcripts. Do they see transcripts by school or by semester?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Goro is speaking for DO applications. AMCAS shows by academic year (or in increments of ~30 credits if you took longer than 12 months for each 30 credit segment). Anything beyond 90 credits is called senior year and anything taken after the bachelor's degree is awarded is separate. Graduate school courses after the bachelors are reported separately.

Reactions: 1 users
Goro is speaking for DO applications. AMCAS shows by academic year (or in increments of ~30 credits if you took longer than 12 months for each 30 credit segment). Anything beyond 90 credits is called senior year and anything taken after the bachelor's degree is awarded is separate. Graduate school courses after the bachelors are reported separately.

Thank you! :)

Last edited: