Do all LORs get addressed to the school's admission's office?

dtepper

10+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
    I hafta give my school envelopes for a LOR on monday, but I have only received 1 secondary. Is it safe to assume that I should give them envelopes addressed to each school's admission office? In other words, do all secondaries from all schools get addressed exactly to each admissions office? Thanks.

p30doc

Ever true and unwavering
    10+ Year Member
    Aug 22, 2007
    1. Attending Physician
      why not use a recommendation clearing housing such as interfolio? That way you just need to give your school one address to mail your letters to, and then you can send out LORs as needed to the destination of your choosing.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
      Moderator Emeritus
      10+ Year Member
      Air Force
      Jun 4, 2007
      Deep in the Heart of Texas
      1. Attending Physician
        why not use a recommendation clearing housing such as interfolio? That way you just need to give your school one address to mail your letters to, and then you can send out LORs as needed to the destination of your choosing.

second this. much easier.

About the Ads

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
        Moderator Emeritus
        10+ Year Member
        Air Force
        Jun 4, 2007
        Deep in the Heart of Texas
        1. Attending Physician
          sadly, can't for this LOR. To explain the matter thoroughly......................................... I have 2 LORs, one is a committee letter which is being sent virtualevals, but the other is from HUP (Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania). HUP doesn't send out letters, so they sent it to my school to send to medical schools. My school is asking me to provide postage and such, so they can send it out to the med schools when necessary. Hence, I need to know where to fill out these envelopes to before I hand them to my school. I don't know why they don't just virtualevals both, but it's not really up to me. :(

have your school send the HUP letter to interfolio. one envelope, much simpler. then, you'll schedule a delivery to each school yourself.

interfolio also does electronic deliveries.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.