Do all schools have fee waivers for the sec. application fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessi4eve

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a bit early for me to ask this question, but I was just wondering if all Dental schools have fee waivers for the secondary application.

Members don't see this ad.

It's a bit early for me to ask this question, but I was just wondering if all Dental schools have fee waivers for the secondary application.

What a fresh and interesting post! :p:laugh:

The fee waiver should be the least of your concerns. A $50 fee is going to keep you from applying to a dental school? Paying fees is one of the sacrifices we have to make to become dentists.. If you didn't know, most schools are about $250K-$300K, and there's no fee waiver for that. Unless of course you do a DDS/PhD or get a fat DAT and score a scholarship. So work on that DAT/GPA and shoot for a scholarship. Good luck!

Why are people here so judgy all the time? It's a simple question somethingpositiv.

Because you opened up 4 threads in three different pre-professional sections at 2:30am to 4am (Eastern Time) in which all are common sense questions.

And the response this guy gave you is EXACTLY what you should be hearing. He DID give you a simple response. If you're asking a school for a "free application" I hope they just put your application to the side and put a sticky note "Won't be able to pay us a dime for their education"