Do dental schools know which schools you've applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omutk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering, do dental schools know which other schools you've applied to? I am planning on applying to almost 15 schools, and wanted to know if that would look bad that I'd be applying to so many. Will dental schools think i am not particularly interested in them if I'm applying to so many?

Members don't see this ad.

From my understanding, schools do not know which schools you applied to. However, some schools do ask! UNLV's supplemental application asks you to list all the schools you are applying to. From what I heard, NYU will also ask you to that during your interview day. So, if those are your #1 schools, you should keep that in mind.

Due to my less than stellar stats, I applied to 20+ schools. I think if you have a good GPA & DAT, you don't need to apply to that many schools.

From my understanding, schools do not know which schools you applied to. However, some schools do ask! UNLV's supplemental application asks you to list all the schools you are applying to. From what I heard, NYU will also ask you to that during your interview day. So, if those are your #1 schools, you should keep that in mind.

Due to my less than stellar stats, I applied to 20+ schools. I think if you have a good GPA & DAT, you don't need to apply to that many schools.
Can you PM me. I want to ask what you think of my app so far. Which cycle did you apply in?