human instinct

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone,

Sorry for creating a new thread on this but I am really disappointed by my DAT scores that arrived today from the Canadian testing... I am a Canadian applicant and would like to know if it would make sense to apply with these scores in the next cycle or should I retake the DAT (btw I have applied this cycle as well but I know its already quite late) :

Biology: 19
Chemistry:20
RC: 19
AA:19
TS:19
PAT: 17 ---:mad: I thought I did well but this sticks out like a sour thumb

GPA: ~ 3.7 by next cycle

I would like recommendations for what schools would care to look at my app. as competitive especially given my PAT score..

Thanks

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone,

Sorry for creating a new thread on this but I am really disappointed by my DAT scores that arrived today from the Canadian testing... I am a Canadian applicant and would like to know if it would make sense to apply with these scores in the next cycle or should I retake the DAT (btw I have applied this cycle as well but I know its already quite late) :

Biology: 19
Chemistry:20
RC: 19
AA:19
TS:19
PAT: 17 ---:mad: I thought I did well but this sticks out like a sour thumb

GPA: ~ 3.7 by next cycle

I would like recommendations for what schools would care to look at my app. as competitive especially given my PAT score..

Thanks
www.predents.com < this will formulate a general picture for u. Ur GPA is high and ur AA and TS is Average. So i wouldnt sweat it much. If you kno you can improve your scores and have the time to dedicate to study for the DAT again i would do that. Gluck :)

About the Ads