do I have a chance with 17 on PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

human instinct

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Sorry for creating a new thread on this but I am really disappointed by my DAT scores that arrived today from the Canadian testing... I am a Canadian applicant and would like to know if it would make sense to apply with these scores in the next cycle or should I retake the DAT (btw I have applied this cycle as well but I know its already quite late) :

Biology: 19
Chemistry:20
RC: 19
AA:19
TS:19
PAT: 17 ---:mad: I thought I did well but this sticks out like a sour thumb

GPA: ~ 3.7 by next cycle

I would like recommendations for what schools would care to look at my app. as competitive especially given my PAT score..

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for creating a new thread on this but I am really disappointed by my DAT scores that arrived today from the Canadian testing... I am a Canadian applicant and would like to know if it would make sense to apply with these scores in the next cycle or should I retake the DAT (btw I have applied this cycle as well but I know its already quite late) :

Biology: 19
Chemistry:20
RC: 19
AA:19
TS:19
PAT: 17 ---:mad: I thought I did well but this sticks out like a sour thumb

GPA: ~ 3.7 by next cycle

I would like recommendations for what schools would care to look at my app. as competitive especially given my PAT score..

Thanks

www.predents.com < this will formulate a general picture for u. Ur GPA is high and ur AA and TS is Average. So i wouldnt sweat it much. If you kno you can improve your scores and have the time to dedicate to study for the DAT again i would do that. Gluck :)