Do I have a competitive scores. Thanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentoo26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi every body. I joined SDN recently. I would appreciate if any body can tell me if my scores are competitive or not. Thank you all
CUM GPA 3.39 Sci GPA 3.29

Perceptual Ability 18
Quantitative Reasoning 16
Reading Comprehension 18
Biology 23
General Chemistry 19
Organic Chemistry 20
Total Science 20
Academic Average 19

Also I am a reapplicant. I just got a rejection letter from CASE.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would say they are competitive, although not on the higher end of the scale. A good personal statement, LORs and experience will help you gain admission.

Good scores, especially on science. Obviously, it'd be nice if your lower scores were higher, but that's what we all want. I don't think your DAT scores will hurt you at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your RC score(avg) is the only score which could possibly hurt, some schools weigh it heavier then others. But overall you should be okay with a strong application.

I hated the RC, I personally don't like to read longer documents off the computer screen. I think if they let me read the passage on a piece of paper I would have done a little better.

Good Luck :luck:

I think you're competitive. Good luck

Hi every body. I joined SDN recently. I would appreciate if any body can tell me if my scores are competitive or not. Thank you all
CUM GPA 3.39 Sci GPA 3.29

Perceptual Ability 18
Quantitative Reasoning 16
Reading Comprehension 18
Biology 23
General Chemistry 19
Organic Chemistry 20
Total Science 20
Academic Average 19

Also I am a reapplicant. I just got a rejection letter from CASE.
Thanks

If you applied early, I believe you will get accepted somewhere. UOP doesn't look favorably on low RC scores, but luckily some schools don't put too much emphasis on QR scores, so your QR may not hurt. Good job on the Science!:thumbup: You should be very proud of yourself.

well at least you're not some 3.88 GPA with 22AA, 21TS, 21PAT kid asking if you are competitive because i would have ripped you a new one if you posted with that.

but like everyone else stated, you are a decent applicant. with other strong areas you will most likely gain addmission this time around. goodluck!:thumbup:

If you applied early, I believe you will get accepted somewhere. UOP doesn't look favorably on low RC scores, but luckily some schools don't put too much emphasis on QR scores, so your QR may not hurt. Good job on the Science!:thumbup: You should be very proud of yourself.
I applied on june 10th but AADSAS sent my application on jul 10th. Is that early enough?

Apply to lots and I am pretty certain you should get in this cycle, it should be a little easier than last years.

Good luck!

Apply to lots and I am pretty certain you should get in this cycle, it should be a little easier than last years.

Good luck!
I applied to 8 schools is that enough.

I applied to 8 schools is that enough.

Your DAT scores are competitive. I would say apply to more schools if you can afford it. At least 10 sounds good. Make sure to apply to a couple of private schools and don't forget about the new school that is opening.

Your DAT scores are competitive. I would say apply to more schools if you can afford it. At least 10 sounds good. Make sure to apply to a couple of private schools and don't forget about the new school that is opening.

What new school is opening?:confused:

argh...i almost missed it. thanks :thumbup:

any other new school?

What private schools?